Welcome to Malaysia.
I am the Inspector General of the Police, and I am here to give you my welcome speech. Oh ya just to clarify our name, we used to be called Polis Diraja Malaysia, but recently we thought "Police Raja di Malaysia" sounds better.
This audience over here, you have a question? Oh you heard something about democracy? Don't worry, we are a democratic country. One day every five years.
Three arms of the government? Oh of course we have three arms of the government. It's called the Man and His friends, FRU and Polis Raja di Malaysia.
People's government? Of course we are. About 51 percent of people still support us in the five-yearly democratic day. The Sarawak and Sabah people are amongst the friendliest people, may I add.
Any more question? Okay, no? Alright, enjoy your stay here. We are a very safe police state. Just make sure that you don't join non-BN activities and you will be fine
Okay ciao. I am off to catch that audience over there wearing black.
Wait wait, where are you running?
BANG.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
A Welcome Speech
at
2:35 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment